What is reflexology?
Benefits of reflexology
- improved sleep
- better digestion
- relieve PMT
- decrease stress.
Please make your therapist aware of any medical conditions you have as you can be contraindicated to the treatment. If you do not mention any medical conditions upon booking and are refused treatment by the therapist, your payment will be non refundable. Contra-indications are as follows:
- Suffering with a infectious disease
- Anybody with a high fever
- Suffering with a contagious skin disease
- Anyone under the influence of drink or drugs
- Pregnancy within the first trimester
- Brittle bone disease
- A cancer patient
The following conditions require consent from your GP before massage can be undertaken.
- A patient in remission for cancer
- High/low blood pressure
- Circulatory problems such as thrombosis, blood clots, dvt.