Advanced remedial massage techniques that release knots and solid tension using a medium to firm pressure. This massage concentrates on specific areas of the body. Please be aware this is not a full body treatment – do speak to your therapist about your requirements. A thorough consultation with your therapist will determine what areas your therapist will focused on during your treatment.
Please check our contraindications section to ensure you can have this treatment.
Please make your therapist aware of any medical conditions you have as you can be contraindicated to the treatment. If you do not mention any medical conditions upon booking and are refused treatment by the therapist, your payment will be non refundable. Contra-indications are as follows:
- Suffering with a infectious disease.
- Anybody with a high fever
- Suffering with a contagious skin disease
- Anyone under the influence of drink or drugs
- Pregnancy within the first trimester
- Brittle bone disease
The following conditions require consent from your GP before massage can be undertaken.
- A patient in remission for cancer
- High/low blood pressure
- Circulatory problems such as thrombosis, blood clots, dvt